A geographical hook carved by retreating glaciers, Cape Cod branches from the east side of Massachusetts, extending into the big blue Atlantic. When paying a visit, the first thing that might strike you is the expansive water views. Waking up to the familiar smell of the sea, you’ll love walking out of your front porch […]
Cape Cod is one of the most attractive summer destinations for many tourists. Regardless of whether you have been at the beach relaxing or enjoying other activities, you’ll probably be in no mood to cook dinner after such a long and exhausting day. Luckily, there are many dining options on Cape Cod, so finding a […]
Cape Cod is an excellent place to live. Whether you’re looking to retire here or simply want a change of scenery, there are some important things to know before you move to Cape Cod: 1. There Are Several Towns On The Cape The Cape has fifteen townships which include Mashpee, Barnstable, Falmouth, Bourne, Sandwich, Harwich, […]
If you are planning a relocation to Cape Cod, Real Estate at Cape Cod has several local and regional movers that we recommend working with. We’ve had hundreds of clients use the services listed below, and all come with our highest recommedations. Please contact our office if you need assistance with finding any other local services during your time of transition.
Moving Companies on Cape Cod
Cape Cod Moving & Storage
Convenient locations in Falmouth, Hyannis, and Orleans
Colony Moving & Storage
Agent for United Van Lines
Moving Companies in Plymouth, MA
Minutemen Moving Company
15 Years of Experience Delivering Quality Moving Services in Hyannis and Plymouth
Moving Companies in Boston, MA
3 decades of exception services & 5 Boston locations
All the companies listed can help with the following residential moving services:
- Packing: If the thought of packing your house is keeping you from sleeping at night, consider calling on the pros. Professional movers work quickly and efficiently to pack your home – from the basement to the attic.
- Loading/Unloading: If you’re renting a storage container or a truck, but still need help getting it loaded or unloaded, then call on a local mover to assist.
- Packing supplies: Get premium packing supplies – from heavy-duty boxes to packing paper – to make sure you have everything needed to get your belongings safely wrapped for the road.
- Storage: Whether you have an overabundance of Christmas decorations or need a place for your household goods while waiting on the contractor to finish your home, local moving and storage companies have the solution for you.
- In-home moves: Moving a couch or a piano a different room of your home isn’t easy! If you’re short on help and need a few extra hands, call up a moving company to complete your in-home rearranging for you.
Cape Cod is one of the most popular Northeast vacation destinations during the summer and fall months. Visitors to Cape Cod can enjoy the beautiful weather, sweeping views of the Atlantic Ocean, and seafood brought in daily to the many area restaurants. Most people divide the Cape into three sections, the upper Cape, the mid-Cape, […]
Buying a vacation home can be an excellent personal choice and long-term investment. While there are plenty of advantages that come with the purchase of a vacation home, there are some risks that people need to be aware of as well. To ensure you make the best decision possible when buying a vacation home, you […]